Everyday of December I’ll post 10 Pokémon Quiz questions, see how many you can answer.
1) What is the largest Pokémon?
-Wailord is the largest? No, Groudon?
(fact check on bulbapedia… ooh! I was right with Wailord!)
2) What is the median level Pokémon evolve at?
-evolve at for the first time? or does every evolution count toward the median? Let’s see… the earliest evolution by level (not via happiness or stone) is, I believe, Caterpie at level 7. The latest evolution is Hydreigion at Level 64? I think? Frick. Okay, wild guess time. Level 33.
(fact check… bulbapedia says 28. I was close!)
3) Name three Pokémon that gained access to the move Drill Run in Pokémon Black and White 2.
-uhh… Excadrill, Drilbur, and… Scolipede?
(fact check… The Drilbur family, the Ryhorn family, Fearow, and Dunsparce. Aww, I was gonna guess Fearow!)
4) Which two Pokémon in the same evolutionary family are furthest from each other in the National Pokédex?
-Ryhorn and Rhyperior? Or is it Magmar and Magmortar? ooh, could be Chansey and Blissey… shit. I’m gonna go with Ryhorn and Rhyperior.
(fact check: I can’t find the answer!)
5) Name 2 abilities that can benefit from harsh sunlight.
-Cherrim’s changy thing, and… uh… I dunno, that’s all I got.
(fact check: Chlorophyll, Flower Gift, Leaf Guard, and Solar Power. Dammit!)
6) Which is faster, Petilil or Sunflora?
-Sunflora is… pretty fast? I think that’s right. I’mma go with Sunflora.
(fact check: They’re equal with 30. I hate you.)
7) Name the only water type to be found in the field section of the Pal Park.
-I feel like I used to know this. I don’t anymore. I’ll wild guess on Vaporeon?
(fact check: Holy crap I was right!!)
8) In the beginning of Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, which Pokémon does the player take control of to battle a Metagross?
-Uhh… I never played that game. Eevee?
(Fact check: Salamence. Not even close.)
9) What is the lowest legal level of Electrode obtainable?
-Wild guess. Ten?
(fact check: I can’t find the answer…)
10) Prior to the release of Diamond and Pearl a contest was held to design a move, which move was the winner?
-Wild Guess…. Muddy Water?
(Fact Check: Draco Meteor)